The InCore Lapidus System is a three-part construct intended for internal fixation for First Tarsometatarsal Fusion.
This system is internal to the bone, minimizing the need for hardware removal due to pain and irritation reported with traditional external plating constructs of first tarsometatarsal arthrodesis.1
This product is distributed by Zimmer, Inc.
- Stabilizes correction in all three planes (transverse, sagittal, and frontal planes)
- Provides distraction of joint for visualization and joint preparation
- Intended to aid and hold pre-compression of joint
- Simplifies the technique with fully-guided steps
- Fully sterile implant and instrument system
- Instrumentation has never been used, damaged, or worn prior to surgery
- Time and cost savings of sterilization prior to case
- Efficient system is easy to use and mitigates complexity for surgical team
Ready to Talk?
WE’RE HERE TO LISTEN